So, last night was an amazing trip down memory lane. I dug up a bunch of photos from around 1998 to 2004, and I managed to find a lot of amazing superheroine photos and photomanipulations.
This is what I found:
1. SuperAngelic was the guy that made the BEST photomanipulations. He was a master. Where is he now, and why is he not using his crazy skills to make more amazing photomanips? I think his work, and the work of 4F were the ones that stirred my imagination the most.
2. Sooper Hero did all those sets with that girl, and even back then they were publishing short movies.
3. SuperHeroGirls.com launched (I think) with that amazing blonde in the gold outfit. Super super hot
4. SexySuperheroineModels – Who can forget this woman who, whilst not my type, ripped open her schoolgirl costume to reveal a sexy little Supergirl costume!
5. Superheroines.com had sets of Jana Cova and some other girls in awesome costumes, even doing throat lifts!
6. UltraWoman in the Superman TV series was a highlight
7. And then of course Mandi Steele – they even made a couple of films, one of which they turned over a car!!! It was the first time I had seen throatlifts like this, showing Mandi or Adara lifting these men arrogantly, knowing their insane power. I loved it.
8. And then a couple of the rest like Hurricane season.
An awesome trip down memory lane.
What are your highlights – I’m always keen to hear what inspired other people.
And if you’re reading SuperAngelic… give us a shout!!